Sunday, March 23, 2014

Happy Sunday Funday!

Linking up with Molly at Lucky to be in First and Deirdre at A Burst of First for Sunday Funday, where we fight the Sunday Blues by sharing some of the fun we had over the weekend!
My Sunday has been pretty relaxing.

So I took a bit of a break from blogging last week and skipped my Five for Friday posting....but since it was Spring Break, I thought that I should give myself a bit of a break!  How the week flew by and I am so sad to have to say goodbye!!  I would say that I spent the week relaxing and having fun, but that would not be entirely true.  Last week my dear mother in "love" (law is SO not the case in this situation!) hurt her hip and has needed a little TLC to get back on her feet, so to speak.  Luckily for us and her, we had plenty of time to give her and get her nursed back to at least walking (slow as it may be....but still!  We are walking!)  on her own.



Aging is a difficult thing.  I am learning that it never gets any easier to ask for help.  Sometimes in life, you must be carried through by those who love you...in the figurative sense and yes, sometimes in the literal sense as well.  We made sure to have some fun though too!  It was just a very different week than I had envisioned but, I wouldn't change it for the world!  How blessed we are to have Grandma in our lives!!




No comments:

Post a Comment