Sunday, March 16, 2014

Sunday Funday; Happy Early St. Paddy's Day!!

Linking up with Molly at Lucky to be in First and Deirdre at A Burst of First for Sunday Funday, where we fight the Sunday Blues by sharing some of the fun we had over the weekend!
My Sunday has been so very relaxing!  Church this morning and lounging by the fire with good books
My daughter's pick
My Pick
My middle daughter's Pick  (she was reading to my youngest!)  
 and good company this afternoon!  We're such book lovers!!  What is better on a cold and rainy day.  But wait, Hmmm, what's missing?? Lesson Plans!!!  Happy Spring Break to me!  Yep, that's right, as envious as I was last week of all those lucky peeps last week who did not have to go to school, now I get to sit back and relax for the week!!  Good things come to those who wait, right!?  After the crazy playoff week for my girl's basketball team...to which they made the final playoff game! we needed a breather because they were TIRED.  And when they get tired, they get whiny and CRANKY and that makes for an even crankier mommy!  So proud of how hard they worked in each of their games!  One of my girlies even made her very first basket! It was a great ending for a great season!  And that's my Funday!  Hoping you enjoyed yours!  Until next time, I'm reminding you to...



No comments:

Post a Comment