Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Currently it's July, Happy 4th Y'all!!

I am jumping back on the band wagon and linking up with Farley at Oh Boy, 3rd 4th Grade!  I know, it's been a while!

LISTENING:  I am currently listening to my 3 girlies....NOT fighting!  I know, inconceivable right?!  Well, for some strange reason I have received a blessing from above and they have been delightful with one another today :)  

LOVING:  My Pink Drink!  Ever heard of Plexus?!  I'm here to tell you that it is an amazing ALL NATURAL drink that will change your life!
Check it out on my website: http://www.korren.myplexusproducts.com/    If you are looking for a way to reclaim your health, your energy, overall feeling of well being, and lose some weight along the way then Plexus is the product for you!



THINKING:  Thinking about how much time I have let slip by without taking the time to keep my blog updated.  So, with this currently post I am attempting to jump back on the bandwagon and do a better job at updating regularly.  I have so many ideas I want to share.  

WANTING:  If I could jump up and down, stomp my feet, and throw an all out tantrum, I would!  I am so dying to get my hands on my newest niece!  My youngest brother had his very first sweet baby girl on....are you ready for it....Father's Day!! Can you believe it!  What a terrific Father's Day present!  Unfortunately, I probably won't get to get my hands on her until August! (if I make it that long!)  Just look at this sweet face!
I have a major case of newborn envy!  Almost makes you want to have another....I said ALMOST!!  Being an Auntie is the best deal. You get to love on them and then give them back : )

NEEDING:  To mow the lawn AGAIN!!  It hasn't even been a week and the grass is so long you can't even tell I just did the lawn.  Being on yard duty goes along with the territory of being a single summer parent.  Yep, the hubby has a job that calls for a bunch of travel in the summer months. So, Grandma, the girls, and I make do without a man around the house.  While the hubby is off building relationships with all those great kiddos on mission trips and summer camp, I get to mow the lawn and keep the household going. I really don't mind, but the tending to the lawn is NOT my favorite.

4th PLANS:  We got to celebrate WITH the hubby while he was home for 2 days last weekend!  Hooray!  We sat cozy on our blanket and watched the sky light up in a beautiful display of fireworks!!  So, on the actual 4th of July, we have a quiet day planned of hanging out at the pool and a possible bike ride.  (mostly because...yep, the hubby will still be at camp.---who plans summer camp on the 4th of July?!  Apparently, we do!)
We had so much fun celebrating together!  What a blessing family time truly is!!

That's all that is currently going on in my life!  Signing off for now, but reminding you to take some time to...

No comments:

Post a Comment