Saturday, June 28, 2014

Celebrating the Seasons of Life....Priceless!


I love photos!  A picture truly is worth a thousand+ words!  I guess that's why I love to give them as gifts.  At the end of the year I like to write a note to my volunteers, helpers, etc. to express my gratitude and give them a little something to commemorate their time with me.  I do this with a photo and usually a quote.


I take the photo from the back so that I don't have to worry about permissions and privacy, etc. The quote I chose this time is by Angela Schwindt:  "While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. "

I have used these photos by using glue dots to stick on the inside of a retro looking glass jar.  (easy enough!)  I have also used these photos to print cards to use throughout the year when a special thank you or note of recognition was called for.

I have also discovered printing on those Avery clear stickers!  Awesome!  You can stick these on to anything.  I have used those glass blocks from Home Depot or Lowes and yes of course my favorite, glass jars.  I like to buy mine at Hobby Lobby when they are half off!!

Recently, we had a flood of graduations to attend.  I quickly applied this same concept with a group photo of all the seniors at an end of the year celebration.  The great thing about this is, that while it costs little, the meaning is big!  Like I said, a great photo can be priceless.

On a side note, I have recently entered another season in my own life where I am reclaiming my health!  Fighting exhaustion and stress, among all the other things life seems to throw down along the way I have decided to give Plexus a try.  So many testimonials from friends that have had dramatic, life changing results.  If you'd like to know more about this ALL Natural Health and Wellness company, check out my website:  http://www.korren.myplexusproducts.com/



Signing off for now and reminding you to take some time today to...





No comments:

Post a Comment