Monday, February 24, 2014

Sunday Funday...a little late but who's counting?

Linking up with Molly at Lucky to be in First and Deirdre at A Burst of First for my first Sunday Funday post on well...Monday! 
So this is just a fun posting to tell about something FUN to drive away the dreaded Sunday afternoon reality check.  You know, when the weight of the week and all you must do comes falling down upon your shoulders again!

This weekend I did it again!  I rearranged furniture in my girl's rooms.  I have mentioned this in a post before that I have a rearranging addiction!  I love to change things up every once in a while.  This time I had a good reason.  We are expecting a housefull for Easter and I wanted to be sure that we would be able to house everyone.  So....what better way than to rearrange!  My family has gotten so accustomed to things always being tweaked that they don't even blink an eye when a room is completely different!  So, that was my weekend, among basketball games, spring cleaning (it was absolutely gorgeous this weekend!!) and yes...putting off the lesson plans until the last possible moment.  What fun did you manage to squeeze in?



                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment